Monday, September 8, 2008

one of my favorite places to be...

Next weekend I am going to camp... Heart of the Hills camp for Girls... I went there every summer for a month from 1975-1985, it holds a VERY special place in my heart!

Another one of those hurdles, a whole new set of people that I knew and loved
that want to love on me since Rachel's death, it's gonna be hard... However, I will be sitting around the campfire singing songs, singing in the dining hall, staying up late with the girls talking, swimming in the river, riding horses and maybe even competing in a canoe race. I haven't decided on that one yet... it's 10 "girls" in a canoe racing... we'll see how the horse treats me. Just like when I was a little girl preparing to go, I got a new sleeping bag and it's cute (pink cammo)! On Sunday we have church school overlooking the Guadalupe River. Next to church it is my favorite place to be on a Sunday morning. The worship is awesome, just experiencing His creation and the beauty of it AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved